Saturday, August 11, 2007

Animated Mini Series starring Luke Cage Coming

Genndy Tartakovsky, a huge name in the animation industry, is going to develop a Luke Cage mini Series. Tartakovsky is best known for his work with Dexter's Laboratory, Samurai Jack, and the animated mini-series that featured Lucasfilms Star Wars: The Clone Wars. The show plans to follow the more traditional Luke Cage than the newer age Avenger. Therefore he'll be sporting fisitcuffs, a head-ban and a yellow shirt.

(To see a full interview with Genndy Tartakosky, click the IGN link below)
http://comics.ign.com/articles/812/812024p1.html

"IGN Comics: Do you have any interest in doing more Marvel work in the future?

Tartakovsky: There's nothing that we've agreed to or anything, but my dream is to work with one of my favorite heroes - Captain America. I'd like to do Captain America in World War II fighting Nazis and all that. That's something I've always had a strong vision for. But there's nothing else I'm working on right now."

(I personally think that would be awesome.)

No comments: